Monday, June 8, 2009
I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!!
Yes it's true. I know crazy right? Well we are so excited. I think I am about 5 weeks along and I'm due sometime about February 8th. Well that's what this site that Julie gave me said. I trust it. I still need to make an appointment for a doctor but I'm not sure who to go too in Twin Falls. I have to ask around to the women in my ward and find out who they like. We are so excited. But we do kinda have to find a little bigger of an apartment. Ours is pretty small but if we have to we can stick it out. I think I'm most concerned about the stairs leading to our apartment. Oh GAG ME!!!!! lol I am not looking forward to hiking up those suckers (or even down for that matter) when I am huge. lol Well that's all for now I'll try and keep this updated:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Maggie and Paul!!! What happened to "natural" birth control? Paul's little salmon must be extra potent. I think your apartment is just the right size for you guys. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteI know right? That's what we thought too. lol It is the perfect size for us pretty much. But I'm not really sure how we're gonna fit a baby in here. lol. We love you too:)
ReplyDelete