Monday, July 13, 2009

My first Ultrasound

Well today I had my first ultrasound. Yeah!!!! If I had a printer with a scanner I would post a picture of our little baby bean:) but I don't so too bad. lol According to the Ultrasound I am 10 weeks along. According to my cycle I'm only 9 weeks and one day. So My official Due date is Feb 14th:) But my ultrasound says I'm due on the 8th so I'll just tell people the 14th cuz that's what my doctors say. But it doesn't matter cuz I probably won't go until then. lol My sisters usually don't go to their due date so we'll see.

They said everything was looking great. Our baby is an inch and a half long from head to rump! :) So tiny but we could see where his/her little legs and feet and arms and hands are developing and we can see the brain. Our little alien is so freaking cute. It feels like I'm really pregnant now and I'm more excited than ever:) Woot!!! Our little bug was going crazy during the ultrasound and moving around all over the place. He's definitely a wiggler our little bean is. lol We're so excited!!!! Woot! Anyway If I ever get to a printer with a scanner on it I'll put the ultrasound pics up. YEAH!!!!!! More later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment