Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hair Cut!

So I wanna get my hair cut. I don't know when I'll actually get to have it done, but I figure I better start deciding now. So I'm going to list pictures of me with different hairstyles I've had. and I want you to tell me what you like best or if you have suggestions of what you think would look good. I'm open to both short and long hair. I actually kinda wanna grow it long (and by long I mean close to my butt long) but I don't really know any long hairstyles. I mean my hair has been down to my butt before but it didn't really have a style because I got my hair cut like once a year. lol Oh and I don't know if the shorter will work as well because my face is chubbier now than it is in the pics where I have short hair.

So ready? Ok here are some pics for you to judge the length (I'll try and go in chronological order for you):

Senior year of high school (2007) and yes I really did have all these lengths:
Beginning of Senior year. Day I cut my hair from long to short. And the day I took senior pics. haha! (about October)
Same day as above, after I cut my hair. Also one of my senior pics.
I'm the tall one. This is my High school graduation obviously. lol
Ok now we're onto college:
I think this was Feb. 08
Shortly after Feb. 08 pic above.
  
Sept. 08 (I kept it short for a while before I let it grow this length)


Most recent pics of hair styles are:
March 2010 Shortly after I had Robert.
Took this one today:
Don't mind how craptastic I look. I just got out of the shower.
Anyway so that's the majority of my hairstyles. I also wear my hair up a lot cuz I'm lazy and I like it up. And I like braids and such. So any suggestions? Anyone at all? lol

Thanks : )

5 comments:

  1. I love the ones that it is around s houlder length and flipped out. Looks super cute. But if you want to be able to put in in braids... then you need to keep it longer with long layers. Do you put anything in your hair to curl it? Like mousse or gel? I have curly hair, and its hit or miss with the curls cooperating. Anywhoo---- Im rambling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last pic where it's wavy has mousse and gel in it. But I did try diffusing it with the blow dryer and that always turns out horrid. It looks better when I just put in mousse when it's wet and scrunch and let it air dry.

    I'm can't decide if I have forced curly hair or not. I have a lot of body in my hair but I can't decide if it's wavy or if it just waves well when I try and do it that way. does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great with the side sweeping bangs. If you are wanting to grow it long then give it a few long layer to give it some shape and take off some of the weight. Good luck. I am growing mine out at the moment. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant decide... I like how you look with short hair, and I miss my short hair a lot! But I've been trying to have fun with long hair, too. I got lots of clips and headbands and such, and started watching what other women did with their long hair. We'll see if it lasts for me. ... How's that for not helping whatsoever...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie my hair is the same way with the diffusor. Just remember that if you do go short...it requires more maintaince than long hair, you will need to keep up with trims and style. But also, if you go short your hair will be lighter and likely curl easier. I personally love my long hair so that I dont have to keep up with it. Although I look good with short hair, in the end Im lazy! So its all about how much you want to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete