Monday, March 21, 2011

My 30 Days--Day One

Day One: A picture of yourself with 15 facts.


1.  I'm Indecisive

2.  I am a mommy

3.  I love volleybal

4.  I love to cook and bake : )

5.  I'm an introvert, I do not like crowds of people, in fact it exhausts me.

6.  I'm kind of. . . . cooky I guess is an ok work for it.

7. I am the youngest of 8 children

8.  I'm a homebody, it's nice to get out occasionally, but I'd much rather be at home I think.

9.  I am a cry baby I can cry at the drop of a hat! I still cry every time Mufasa dies in the Lion King. Seriously, Thank you Mom and Dad for passing that onto me. lol

10.  Chocolate is my weakness.

11.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MUSIC!! Almost more than anything else in the world.
12. I love to sing : )

13.  Thanksgiving is my Favorite holiday.

14.  I would rather clean the bathroom than do the dishes any day.

15.  I have a big heart (hypothetically speaking)  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment