Saturday, May 23, 2009

Us!

Well I decided to start a blog. Since I got married and I'm not living at home anymore I figured it would help people know what's going on with us. So it'll feature Paul and I since we have no kids. lol And since we really have nothing too exciting going on it'll most likely be random nonsense. That's ok cuz the point of this is really for me to just write and show pics and stuff. There will most likely be lots of pictures cuz I love them:)

So who are we? My name is Maggie Martin and my Husband is Paul Martin. We got married on November 25, 2008 and are so so happy:) Paul is going to school to become a Diesel Mechanic and at the moment I am trying to figure out what I wanna do so I can finish my schooling. Until then I'll be at home. I might go and start working on finishing my generals though. We'll see.

We happily live in Twin Falls while Paul is going to school. Hopefully when he's done he can get a job in Mountain Home and we can move there. That would be great since we're both homebodies and love it there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment