Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wedding Open House

Since we're really bad about getting our wedding open house pics developed I have decided I'll share a few on here for those of you who don't have facebook to see. lol All my pics are on facebook by the way. So here's a few pics for you to enjoy:)


This is us at our open house I'm pretty sure we were ready to be done. lol

This is our cake that my Aunt Janene made for us:) it's so beautiful and awesome. we love it and we think she did a wonderful job:)















She also provided the figurines they were adorable:) She painted their hair cuz they were blonde and we're not:) lol well Paul kinda is.














Here are some decorations from it. My mom did a wonderful job at putting it all together. Thanks mom!!! Love you so much:)














And a special thanks to Cynthia who took all of the pics for us at the open house and our engagement pics. You are awesome and we love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment