Sunday, March 14, 2010

One month!!!


Robert is officially one month today! That's so crazy! I feel like we just brought him home. How is it that the last month of my pregnancy seems like it took a whole year to go by and his first month of life has gone by in the blink of an eye? It's so crazy! It's so exciting tho. He's starting to interact a little more. He did his first real coo today. It was so cute!! He's starting to smile intentionally now. And he's a little wiggle worm.

He's growing like a weed! I swear he weighs at least 10lbs, probably more like 11 or so. He took a short cat nap today and I swear he was like 2lbs heavier when he woke up. He was only out for like 15-20min or so. We tried measuring him a few times, they range from 23-24inches. So he's about 2ft long! Holy smokes. The funny part of that is Paul and I are the shortest in each of our families, so it's kinda ironic that we have such a long/big baby. lol

This is Robert today doing a little baby talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment