Friday, September 10, 2010

Family Pictures :D

My sister-in-law Cynthia took some family pictures for us. They are AWESOME!!! This year she took them at Baumgardners, I love it there. I just wish I looked less fatty lol. Oh well I'm working on that.Anyway I just wanted to share some of the pics she did for us. She is fantastic and we love her. She is also a very skilled photographer, her photography blog is http://portraitsbycynthi.blogspot.com/. She is awesome! Anyway here are the pics!

I like this one. It's so pretty there.
I love this. He is such a cutie! And a good baby I feel so blessed!
Cute big smile!
Happy Family
He is such an AWESOME father! Robert loves him so much.
Yes, Yes, he looks JUST like his daddy : D
I love it when he smiles/laughs with his hand up to his mouth it's so stinkin cute!
I love, love, LOVE this man! I'm so blessed to have him. I don't know what I'd do without him!
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite!
He is just so happy. I don't know how I got so lucky!
This is also one of my favorites.
Happy family!
I know I posted a ton of pictures. But I can't help it I LOVE THEM!! : D Thanks Cynthia! You are AWESOME!!! : D

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia does do a great job. I thought all of those pictures turned out awesome and you look great, don't be so hard on yourself. Robert is just a doll, what a smiley pot, just the kind of kid everyone loves...one that will smile at you!

    ReplyDelete