Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's Always Fun . . . .

When Tauna comes to visit!!!!!

We just love Tauna. She is awesome. For those of you who were at Baumgardner's she is my friend that was there. She's always looking out for us. She was so excited for us to be moved into our house. She brought us a bunch of stuff she collected to put in our house. Basically she's the BeezNeez. This time she also made us a yummy, yummy, YUMMY, parmesan chicken with noodles and Caesar salad. She HATES cooking but for some reason she got really excited and wanted to cook this. So she did and it was FABULOUS!!!!


This time she brought her dog Kota. Robert loves him. And we love him. He's such a good dog. He's a cute Corgi. I wish we had a dog, but we can't afford to have one at the moment. I'm hoping very soon tho. Anyway here are some pics and a video of Robert and Kota. : D
Aw how cute is that!?! I can't wait till we have our own.


No comments:

Post a Comment