Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Dog Bear

My parents had to put my dog Bear to sleep today. I've had him since I was 13 I am now 21. He was almost 2 when we got him. I loved that dog. I know most of my brothers and sisters hated him, but he was my dog. The older he got the blinder he became and the grumpier he got the more everyone hated him. But I loved him and my dad loved him and my mom loved him. We are all sad today. I'm very sad. He had hip/leg problems and they came back hard the past few days. And he was old. So they put him to sleep so he wouldn't keep suffering.

I keep randomly crying. I'm doing a thing called feel great in eight. And I'm not feeling great today. I probably won't get any points today. It's a bad day. A day of chocolate and fatty foods. So the little bit that I have lost this past week I'll probably gain back. But that's ok I need comfort food. Well that's all I guess. Today just isn't a good day.

I love you Bear! I miss you! You were my dog and my friend. Rest in Peace and maybe I'll see you again someday in Heaven.

Me and Bear 2002
Bear after a bath. We put up his ears so they wouldn't get gross licking the plate. And yes I realize this picture is semi creepy. lol I LOVE YOU BEAR!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit I cried for a minute and Brendan found out last night and cried hysterically. Love you a bunch and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete