Tuesday, August 31, 2010
The Relief Society Presidency
So the Relief Society presidency came to see me today. (The Relief Society is the group for the women in the LDS church) They always go and visit/introduce/get to know the new sisters (that's what we call each other) in the ward. Anyway, they were awesome! I had a really good time talking to the four of them. I'm really excited about getting to know more of the ladies now. I guess they have a volleyball group that gets together and plays every Tuesday at 9:00am. I LOVE volleyball it is my favorite sport. I haven't got to play for a really long time ago. I think the last time I played was like 2 years ago : ( boo. Anyway they were so awesome. I'm so excited to be in this ward. I already feel so at home here. : ) YAY! Anyway that's all I just wanted to share I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment