So we have started solids. I'm kinda sad I can't just start giving him all sorts of different flavored baby food. But alas, I must wait the allotted 3-4 days so I can know if he has allergy to anything. We already know he loves rice cereal which I tried to show off with an ultra cute video but it didn't feel like loading so you're all just out of luck! So the first food we are doing is carrots! Here is a sample :-) I'm pretty sure he likes them. Oh and it sure makes his poop really interesting compared to just mommy's milk (or cream as some of you like to say)!!
 |
| He's looking at the jar thinking, "give me that now!!" |
 |
| Mommy you and your spoon are silly! |
 |
| Om nom nom nom! *burp* |
I can't wait for what we can try next!
No comments:
Post a Comment