I'm beginning to second guess myself about leaving facebook. Wondering if it was really the right thing to do. I think it is. In fact I'm pretty positive it was/is the right thing for me right now. But I can't help but wonder. I know it's only because I miss it and I miss talking to the people on it as often as I do. I haven't really texted or called anyone since I left. I don't want to interrupt their lives or call/text at an inconvenient time. I think that's why I like facebook so much, because I can just type them a little note and they can check it/respond in their own time. I feel like people can't do that when you call or text. You have to respond immediately and stop whatever you're doing to do it. I know that's flawed logic but isn't most of my logic flawed in some way? Don't worry I'm trying to work on that.
So I'm gonna try and communicate more with people and try not to feel like I'm being an unwanted interruption. That's the whole point of this right? To fix myself? Well we'll see how that works out, I have to change my attitude of me thinking I'm broken and no one wants me first. Wish me luck or pray for me or whatever it is that you do when someone needs help.
I have the feeling this blog is going to turn more journalish. Journalish. That's not even a word. I must be bored. I wish I had a sewing machine or money to scrapbook. I love scrapbooking. I haven't done much but what I have done I love. Hmmm I think I'll post that next. A scrap book I did for college. Yes that's it. See you in the next post my faithful readers! If I have any that is. lol
*hugs* You are wanted and loved.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sammi :)
ReplyDeleteYou can call or text me anytime. That is one great thing about texting you can do it anytime and the person can get when they have time. I love it. I love you and I will try to think of some good inexpensive hobbies. Maybe you could get a sewing machine for Christmas. You can do it you are worth it.
ReplyDelete