Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our New Ward

So today we went to our new ward for the first time (our congregation for church). It was great. There is only one ward in Hansen. Before we went I was wondering if the ward would be small or big (since there is only one). I was hoping it would be small. I like small. I LOVE small. At least when it comes to people. The song "Little Bitty" by Alan Jackson pretty much describes what I like. Except I like a big yard. But I love little towns and little wards and that kinda thing.

So what size is our ward? SMALL!!! : ) I was very excited about this. It's probably the same size as 3rd Ward in Mountain Home or close to it. I'm excited. I function much better in smaller groups. Everyone was very friendly. We feel at home there. And guess what?! I see quite a few ladies that could be potential friends!! How exciting. Let's just hope I keep up the courage to step out and make friends with them. I'm excited. Relief Society was great. And I actually got to stay in all of it! Woot!!!! Well that's it for now : )

Oh how about a song : ) It's "Little Bitty" by Alan Jackson. I just had to do it after talking about it : )

Little Bitty

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to put the video on here so you just have to click the link if you wanna see it!   : D

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome song Maggie! And I'm so glad you are happy in your ward. I hope you are able to talk to them soon and become friends. Friends are nice to have. Maybe you guys could have a bbq or something. Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete